|Job Code||Position||Division||Qualification and Experience|
|DCD_Design Engineer_01||Engineer- Embedded Design||DCD||BE- ENTC/ 2-10 Yrs|
Job Description1. Developing of Firmware on Texas DSP, microcontroller , ARM based Embedded hardware using C,C++.
2. Development of Software on embedded system with using C , C++ for embedded systems
3. Software/ Firmware development in Structured manner.
4. Defining testing plans during software development.
5. Development of Software for CAN BUS, MOD BUS , SPI, customized Ethernet protocols for AC servo drives and electronic control Systems
Candidate Profile1. Minimum 2 Yrs of experience in core embedded firmware development.
2. Good knowledge on Electronic Circuit Devices and Digital Electronics.
3. Experience in implementation of motor control algorithms like FOC for motors BLDC, PMSM, AC Induction Motors.
4. Should be focused able to set Goals and plan the same to achieve the Goals set
|DCD_Production Engineer- Electronics_02||Engineer- Production- Electronics||DCD||Diploma/ 2-4 Yrs|
Job Description1. Candidate will be responsible for production planning, scheduling & control Electronic manufacturing.
2. Analysing, identifying process issues and implementing corrective actions.
3. Identify ways to reduce production costs thru recommendations of new equipment’s to improve performance
4. Awareness of ISO, PLC and AC servo drives
Candidate Profile1. Candidate from electronic industry with 4-5 years of experience in production planning & control.
2. Should be technically sound in electronic circuits.
3. Prior experience in handling production planning and execution of daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
4. Should take ownership of the work done.
5. Knowledge of ISO, 5S, Kaizens will be preferred.
|FPD_Marketing Engineer_03||Engineer- Marketing||FPD||BE- Mechanical / 2-5 Yrs|
Job Description1. Sales order punching in SAP
2. Giving quotations to customers
3. Handling customer calls
4. Payment follow up to customers
5. E-mail dispatch details to customers
6. Communicate with customers for status of pending orders.
Candidate Profile1. Should be aware of all product range – All pneumatic products like valves, cylinders, FRLs, automation products, accessories.
2. Highly motivated and driven individual.
3. Preparation of Monthly/Weekly/Daily MIS.
4. Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for accurate data
|FPD_Officer- Stores_04||Officer- Stores||FPD||BA/B.Com|
Job Description1. Material receipt from Vendors
2. Issue Material to Production
3. Follow up with Vendors for Material
4. Make purchase orders and send to vendors
5. Making GRN
6. Monthly Stock taking
7. Check monthly stock Variance
8. Maintain minimum stock level.
Candidate Profile1. Should be graduate in any field ( Arts, Commerce etc.)
2. Required atleast 5 years of experience in stores
3. Should have operating knowledge of SAP
|MMD_Ass. Manager Design_05||Assistant Manager- Design- Hydraulics||MMD||BE- Mechanical/ 10+ Yrs|
Job Description1. Selection of various pumps, valves, filters, pipe fittings, cooler, pipe.
2. To design hydraulic system.
3. To convert in the detail drawings of hydraulic power pack assembly, Hydraulic GA drawings, Piping drawing, BOM, Hydraulic circuit & solenoid chart.
4. Design of Manifold block.
5. Get the work done from next level designers & check the system design for releasing.
6. Design & costing of hydraulic system for quotation.
7. Should design Pneumatic circuit & assy. & Lubrication assy.
8. Solve the problem during manufacturing the components, Power pack, Machine.
Candidate Profile1. Should have knowledge of Fluid power engineering.
2. Should be good at calculations used for hydraulic systems, pneumatics.
3. Should be well veserd with hydraulic system design & conversion in detail drawings, GA drawings, BOM, Hydraulic circuit & solenoid chart.
4. Should have good experience in AutoCAD, 3D design software & Excel / word.
|MMD_Sr. Manager- Electronics/Electrical_06||Sr. Manager- Electronics/ Electrical||MMD||BE- Electronics/ Electrical / 15-20 Yrs|
Job Description1. Design, Co-ordinate , Monitor development activities with PLC , Embedded software development team, Electrical design team with reference Machine production plan, to keep the team on track on delivery schedules
2. Interact with Service Dept , Engineers on site and resolve machine operational issues related Electronic and Electrical control system.
3. Monitor, Maintain update documentation .
4.. Monitor Shop floor, customer issues of machines controls and provide resolution for the issues that come up during machine start up , commissioning during .
5. Required to guide engineers in applications of Servo Motors, Servo Drives , PLC system, HMI Inverters , Hydraulic Servo Systems
Candidate Profile1. Experience of min 7 yrs in relative field of Automation and controls in manufacturing industry producing machines, SPM’s with sophisticated electronic control systems .
2. Must be already in a leadership position leading a team of engineers in Electronics, Electrical Automation projects for least 2 yrs.
3. Must have excellent communication skills.
4. Good decision making , problem solving skills when confronted with multiple choices.
5. Good Time management skills, assigning priority to activities planned.
|MMD_Costing Officer_07||Officer- Costing||MMD||B.Com/M.Com/ICWAI|
Job Description1. Cost release for new materials
2. Solving errors in material master
3. Internal order creation
4. Cost center wise expense analysis
5. Assisting in Month end activities
Candidate Profile1. Basic knowledge of costing
2. Should have exp. on SAP, CO Module preferred
3. Knowledge of Stock taking & inventory analysis
4. Good skill in MS- Excel
|MMD_Marketing Manager_08||Manager- Marketing||MMD||BE- Mechanical + MBA- Marketing (Preferable)|
Job Description1. Responsible for formulating and implementing growth strategies for the Machine Manufacturing Division.
2. Manage, develop & track key accounts to achieve growth & profit targets.
3. Developing product & positioning strategies.
4. Set targets for sales team and monitor closely to achieve them.
Candidate Profile1. Should have atleast 20 years of marketing exp. of Capital Goods, at least 5 years in a Sr. position.
2. Well versed in marketing to Automotive and Auto component industries.
3. Excellent communication and leadership skills
4. Good negotiation skills
5. Willing to travel
|MMD_Assistant Manager- Mechainical Design_09||Assistant Manager- Design-Mechanical||MMD||Diploma /BE- Mechanical|
Job Description1. Selection of various motor, gear box, ball screw, LM rail, coupling.
2. Machine concepts to be design as per customer’s requirements.
3. Machine concepts to be converted in mechanical GA drawings & sub-assembly.
4. Get the detailing of sub assemblies from next level designers & check the detail design BOM & release for manufacturing.
5. Designing & costing of mechanical arrangements for new quotations.
6. Solve the problem & provide solutions during manufacturing process of the components & machine.
7. Co-ordinate with all relevant departments during machine building.
Candidate Profile1. Power & strength designing calculations used for hydraulic, pneumatic & Servo presses & SPM’s.
2. Knowledge of designing mechanical assemblies, GA drawings & BOM,
3. Knowledge of designing entire layout to suit the application needed.
4. Knowledge of mechanical cost estimation of the machines.